At any point after a Recognition Budget is published a Recognition Administrator can view the transactions of all users. Viewing the transactions allows the Recognition Administrator to easily understand how employees are utilizing the recognition programs. To view a users transaction history, follow the steps below.
Note: In order to view the recognition transaction history, you must be a Recognition Administrator.
Viewing Transaction History
1. Click the Modules menu and select Administration.
2. On the Management Administration page, expand the recognition menu and select Budget.
3. Find the published budget you wish to view the transactions of, click the Ellipsis button in the actions column and select Points Allocation.
4. Open the details of a point allocation group by clicking the Ellipsis button in the actions category and select View Details. When on the Budget Usage page, you can see the points usage for each user in the point allocation group.
5. For any user in the point allocation group, click the Ellipsis button in the actions column and select View Transactions.
Note: You can filter users using the options on the left side of the page or search for a user in the search field at the top of the page.
6. You can view all awards the user has given and see the history of points they gave.