This article provides an overview of organizational deployment for Inspire Jira integration.
Note: Before individual users may integrate and use Jira, an Administrator must complete the following steps to ensure the app is available.
Adding Jira to Integrations
1. Log in to Inspire.
2. On the top toolbar, click the Module menu and select Administration.
3. The Inspire Management Administration page will display. In the left-hand navigation pane, select Settings, then select Integrations.
4. The Integrations page will display. Locate Jira in the Work Tracking Integrations section and click on Edit .
5. The Edit Integration page will display. Enter the URL for your organization's Jira and click Save .
6. The Jira integration is now complete. Jira is now enabled for use in your organization.