Once a budget is published a Recognition Administrator can reallocate points from a user to the budget's reserve points. If an employee leaves the company and is a part of the recognition budget, the Recognition Administrator can reallocate points so that they can be used by other employees. Reserve points can be allocated to any user, such as a new employee, or other users in the recognition budget.
To reallocate points from a user to the budget's reserve points, follow the steps below.
Note: To follow the steps in this article, you must be a Recognition Administrator.
1. Click the Modules menu and select Administration.
2. Expand the Recognition menu on the Management Administration page and select Budget.
3. Click the Ellipsis button in the actions column for the budget select Points Allocation.
4. Click the Ellipsis button in the actions column and select View Details.
5. Find the desired user by typing their name in the search field.
6. Click the Ellipsis button and select Reallocate Points.
7. Enter the number of points you wish to reallocate into the reserve budget.
8. Click Reallocate. The points will be added to the budget's reserve points.