The Corporate Strategy Administrator has the ability to create Corporate Strategies to plan and track company-wide initiatives. Corporate Strategies are divided into individual Corporate Objectives and their Key results (OKRs). For information on creating corporate objectives and key results, see Adding and Editing Corporate Objectives and Adding and Editing Corporate Key Results.
To add a new Corporate Strategy
1. On the top toolbar, click the Module button and select Objectives.
2. Click the Corporate Strategy tab on the sub-menu bar.
3. On the Corporate Strategy page, click the Hamburger icon.
4. Click the +Add button in the Corporate Strategies window.
5. Enter the name of your Corporate Strategy in the Corporate Strategy Label field.
6. Enter the following information:
- Time Period: Select the type of year the corporate strategy covers. You can select from Calendar Year (CY), Fiscal Year (FY), Strategic Year (SY) or Custom (Custom).
- Year: Select the year to apply the corporate strategy.
- Frequency: Select how your year is divided. You can select from Quarterly (QR), Tri-Annually (Tri), Bi-Annually (Bi), or Annually (Annual) for all options except 'Custom (Custom)'.
7. If you selected Quarterly, Tri-annually, or Bi-Annually enter the period dates.
8. If Custom (Custom) is selected for the Time Period selection, Enter a Start Date and End Date by entering the custom date or clicking the calender icon and selecting each date.
- Enter your custom period dates.
- Use the +Period link to add an additional time period.
9. Click the Save button.
10. The Corporate Strategy will appear in the Corporate Strategies window with Draft as the default status. You may select a new status from the drop-down list next to the strategy name.
NOTE: Objectives and Key Results may not be added until the Corporate Strategy is in a Published status.
- Draft: Only users with the Corporate Strategy Administrator permission can view the strategy.
- Published: Any user can view the Corporate Strategy; however, they cannot align any of their individual objectives with its key results.
- Active: Any user can view the Corporate Strategy and align their individual objectives to its key results.
- Archived: Any user can view the Corporate Strategy; however, they cannot align any of their individual objectives with its key results.
11. To edit or delete your corporate strategy, click the Ellipsis icon to the right of the Corporate Strategy’s progress bar and select either or .
12. Once your Corporate Strategy has been saved, you can add corporate objectives and their associated key results to the strategy. For more information, see Adding and Editing Corporate Objectives and Adding and Editing Corporate Key Results.