After you’ve created a Corporate Strategy, you can add your Corporate Objectives. Corporate objectives include Key Results, which identify the components required to complete the objective. Employees can align their own individual objectives to key results to drive corporate strategy progress.
This article contains the following sections:
Information about adding and editing Key Results can be found in Adding, Editing, and Aligning Key Results.
Note: Adding and Editing Corporate Strategies may only be done by Corporate Strategy Administrators.
Adding a Corporate Objective
Corporate Objectives determine the overall status of your corporate strategy. Progress on your strategy cannot be recorded without corporate objectives.
To add a new corporate objective
1. On the top toolbar, click the Module button and select Objectives.
2. Click the Corporate Strategy tab on the sub-menu bar.
3. Click the + Add Objective button in the upper-right corner of the Corporate Strategy page.
4. Enter the following information:
- Title: Enter a name for the corporate objective.
- Description: Enter information for the corporate objective (optional).
- Strategic Categories: Select an existing or add a new Strategic Category (optional).
- Owner: Select a user responsible for managing the objective. This user will have access to edit the objective, even if they are not a Corporate Strategy Administrator. You are not required to set the owner (optional).
- Priority: Enter a numeric priority for the objective (optional).
5. Click the Save button After the Corporate Objective has been saved, the Corporate Strategy screen updates.
Editing Corporate Objectives
You can edit your corporate objectives and key results after adding them to your corporate strategy.
To edit your corporate objectives and key results
- On the top toolbar, click the Module button and select Objectives.
- Click the Corporate Strategy tab on the sub-menu bar.
3. Click the Ellipses icon in the lower-left corner of the corporate objective tile, then select Edit.
4. Enter your changes on the Edit Objective screen, then click the Save button.
Your changes will be reflected on the Corporate Strategy screen.